*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958813-Nurture-is-a-Process-Never-Finished
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#958813 added May 12, 2019 at 10:39am
Restrictions: None
Nurture is a Process Never Finished
Write your entry inspired by the word “nurture.” What does it mean to nurture something or someone? How were you nurtured growing up, how are you currently nurtured, and how do you nurture others?


Nurture: noun:https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=define+the+word+nurture
noun: nurture

1.
the process of caring for and encouraging the growth or development of someone or something.
"the nurture of ethics and integrity"
synonyms: encouragement, promotion, fostering, development, cultivation, boosting, furtherance, advancement
"the nurture of ideas"


owl for signature use {i}“We do not learn for the benefit of anyone, we learn to unlearn ignorance.”
Michael Bassey Johnson https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/nurtur
e


Even when I think I understand the meaning of a word I will look up the meaning to be sure I have it right.

I was to some extent nurtured by my Dad, who often gave me good advice and was not afraid to speak up, when he thought I was going to do something I should not. Or, when he thought I had done something he approved of.

Reading, listening to news, Blogging with the 30-day-challenge, reading the writings of others on *WDC*, these are all ways I am currently nurtured. Although, I think of nurturing as being applied to youngsters more than oldsters. Once in a social studies group we talked about sharing with others, as a means of passing news and communication.

If you apply the word to growth it probably is for any age group. Since, anyone can learn at any age.

I spent the last year nurturing a new kitten. She knows how I apply the word NO! Like any teenager she doesn't always obey. *Laugh* *Nuclear*



© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958813-Nurture-is-a-Process-Never-Finished