*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959407-THIS-IS-MY-OPINION
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959407 added May 21, 2019 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
THIS IS MY OPINION
Write about an opinion you’ve had that has changed over the years.

Opinion: Is a judgement not based on knowledge, fact or even necessarily experience.

owl for signature use


There will always be someone willing to hurt you, put you down, gossip about you, belittle your accomplishments and judge your soul. It is a fact that we all must face. However, if you realize that God is a best friend that stands beside you when others cast stones you will never be afraid, never feel worthless and never feel alone.”
Shannon Alder https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/judgement

OPINIONS


I don’t make big opinions that change. It’s more a question of learning as you live your life. Knowledge you receive as you grow is like a treasure that helps complete your faithful feelings.

If you have questions in life, as you travel through your time, sometimes, it takes awhile to gain the answers.

Life time answers come through people you meet along the way, or books that you read. Even, just an inner knowledge given by the holy spirit. A feeling from the heart about right and wrong ideas. Sometimes called intuition.

Just an illustration: I was training a horse under the tutelage of a knowledgeable trainer. My trainer entered us in a competition in which we did very well. The day after the show my trainer and I had our first ever disagreement. I felt the horse needed to lower its fences for one lesson and have an easier lesson. My trainer believed the horse should be pushed to greater heights because it succeeded so well in the competition.

Later in life, after I had read many books and spoke with other professional trainers about training horses, I found a lot of backup for giving a good horse a lighter load and easier lessons right after a big win. So, even though my trainer had lots of experience I still felt instinctual knowledge of the particular horse I was riding at the time, trumped her experience.

Maybe it is caution that keeps me from forming opinions, without a lot of knowledge to back them up. Even now, if someone takes a strong stand about something I may disagree about. If I don’t have the knowledge about the subject to back me up; I will wait until I learn enough to know if I’m right or someone else’s opinion is better. Opinion is different than knowledge.



Have a good day:*Smile**Sun*

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959407-THIS-IS-MY-OPINION