*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960199-AC-maintenance
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#960199 added June 4, 2019 at 10:36pm
Restrictions: None
AC maintenance
Although I’ve been doing so little, I’m a bit out of it. I began a new post on WA. It pertains to those who compose art not just collect it. It’s about using words to give an impression on art. I read an article on the subject and I recall bits and pieces. lol.
I have my memory verses in front of my calendar in the computer room. That way I can see it whenever I walk in. lol. I put one in the bathroom and I have that one down pat.
So Gio called me in the morning about hanging out for my b-day. I told him to meet me at BJ’s at 10:30. I was surprised. I honestly didn’t think he would have wanted to go.
The AC guy is here. There are some things that need upgrading. lol. One of the things has to do with the ventilation system. The dogs were going nuts. Nimue was doing most of the barking. We had to keep them in the master bedroom.
I called the theater and Matt, the hiring guy, is not in today. But he’ll be in tomorrow at 5 pm. So I’ll call in the evening. Poor Jim was up all tired from work and then dealing with the AC guy. Tomorrow is Jim’s first day back to Caesar’s Palace.
My bro Josh who lives in Denver is getting back shots. My mom just told me. His back is really been hurting him. Poor guy. He has a full plate anyway with his daughter that is one is year old. He has his wife Janna of course but still.
I called Chad for a change. He was complaining about a job related issue. lol. Nothing new.
It is almost in the triple digits outside. Thank heaven for air conditioning. The bad thing is that I have to get up early to go to the gym. And I can’t walk to the store. If only I drove.
The handyman is getting some flowers for us at Lowe’s. My mom borrowed $20 to make $100 for the guy.
Well it seems my mom and Jim will be getting their shots at the same time tomorrow.
Well, that’s it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960199-AC-maintenance