*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960880-Fathers-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#960880 added June 16, 2019 at 9:41am
Restrictions: None
Father's Day
Happy Father's Day to all the men who took the time to make a child feel like the most important person in their lives. Thank you for digging worms for fishing,putting batteries in the millions of toys, laughing at the senseless knock-knock jokes, the Sunday morning wrestling matches,giving your daughter extraordinary hairdos that she believed were magical, camping on the wet cold ground with the boys through the many years of scouting, and always making them feel loved. Thank you for still cheering them on as they brave the adult waters. Anyone can be a Father, but a dad is a blessing that God plants on a child's path to guide and teach them about the majestic gifts of the world. Dads come in all sizes and shapes willingly ready to love the child placed in their care. They see no bloodlines only the sprout in need of water, sunshine and nutrients Their input is vital to the well being of the child. Dads teach strength,independence, faith, hope, and responsibility. Dad's teach humor, laughter and forgiveness. And just about any dad I've met, can hold their best in the family farting contest.

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960880-Fathers-Day