*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961872-Trail-Camping
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#961872 added July 1, 2019 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Trail Camping
It’s summer here in the US, the perfect season for a road trip! In your blog today, plan your ideal road trip. Where would you go and who would you go with?

signature dancing owl Quote:“That's why I love road trips, dude. It's like doing something without actually doing anything.”
― John Green, An Abundance of Katherines https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/road-trip

Rolling Along a Road *CarV*


Who would I go with? Anyone who wanted to go I guess. I would need an automobile that I could trust to travel 1000 miles. Definitely going to take the two dogs. They are both travel worthy.

Where? I'm looking at some places along the great lakes. If I head East we could travel the Great Lakes Seaway Trail. It flows along part of route 5 which I have traveled before. The route takes you along the shore of Lake Erie into New York. A good place to visit vineyards and add to your wine stock. Wine tours feature Ice Wines. Plus, the parts of route 5 I traveled don't have a lot of traffic but great views of Lake Erie.

The Seaway Trail runs toward the 1000 Islands and has 500 plus miles of shoreline to view. Lots of sights to see. Advertisements for camping at Evangola State Park are encouraging. Peaceful views of the lake, pet friendly and clean according to the reviews I read. POA camping places are also available. Boat tours, islands to view, camping, and shopping for travel trinkets, sounds like fun. *ExclaimGr*

Heading west you can visit lots of lakeside places and travel lots of miles. There are highways that circle each of the Great Lakes. Some of them take you North into Ontario and then back south into the USA. The trails offer railroad museums, scenic boat tours, and Great Lakes Shipping ports.Different types of natural forest camping and hiking is hosted along the routes. Might want to hike or even try some bike trails.

Wikipedia has a lot of information about Great Lakes Circle Tours. Such a lot of really fun sites to see as you travel.

spring butterflys *Seal*




© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961872-Trail-Camping