*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964243-August-15-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#964243 added August 15, 2019 at 6:03am
Restrictions: None
August 15, 2019
"August 15, 2019 An image for a blog that I hope will take root.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

An image for a blog that I hope will take root. Prompt: Why did God keep the Hebrews in the desert 40 years?"

The Israelites sinned by questioning whether they would be able to conquer the people of the promised land. Their sin was not having faith in God. Therefore God punished that generation by letting them all live the rest of their lives in the desert. However God also used that time to train the next generation and develop their faith.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: If your life flashed before your eyes, which three moments do you think you would see?"

I have no idea. I'd probably see both of my marriages and the birth of my son. I may see some intimate moments with the special lady in my life. I really don't know. I guess it would probably be the moments that meant the most to me. I lived through a near death experience once and remember at the time that every moment of my life passed through my mind in a matter of seconds. If life can go that quickly then life really is short. I suggest we live each moment as if it is our last because it very well could be our last. Make it count!

** Image ID #1871173 Unavailable ** "Prompt: What have you learned from blogging?"

I have learned to be flexible because you never know what the prompt is. I have learned to write from the cuff with no planning.

Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2019 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964243-August-15-2019