*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964885-Home-Sweet-Home
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#964885 added August 26, 2019 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Home Sweet Home
"Thank you for your help. Tell your parents that for us as well. It's been a pleasure to meet you and get to know you," Dan told Lance as they hovered at her eye level.

"It's been a pleasure to meet you too. I enjoy knowing Little Bat. I think she is very friendly. Have a good rest, you'll need it. Take care. Bye Little Bat," Lance said.

"A butterfly," Little Bat said as she eyed orange and brown wings fluttering low above the grass.

"Don't get too distracted," Alicia warned.

"Just going to say hi," Little Bat said.

Little Bat flew down to where she went in front of the butterfly and spoke. As she talked to the butterfly she encouraged it to fly up and meet Lance. The butterfly flew up and Lance held out her hand, blushing with delight. Then Little Bat flew back to her family. After a little chat then the butterfly flew away. Dan and Alicia felt relief. Lance left the clearing back into the forest and Little Bat's family flew straight into the cave. Once they found the place they liked to rest Little Bat asked for a bedtime story. Alicia began with a once upon a time.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964885-Home-Sweet-Home