*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965080-Heart-of-the-Cave
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965080 added August 28, 2019 at 10:47pm
Restrictions: None
Heart of the Cave
"I want to explore," Little Bat said when she woke up from her sleep.

"Oh dear. The heart of the cave won't be easy to find. There are a lot of dead ends," Alicia warned.

"I'll find a way to it. It can't be that difficult," Little Bat said.

"Well, I heard to follow the letters in the correct order and you will get there. Know your ABCs," Alicia said.

"And I know them," Little Bat said.

Little Bat flew off from the top of the cave down to the bottom. Then she saw an entrance with the letter A written. Then she flew through the entrance and continued on until she saw two more entrances.

Following the alphabet, Little Bat continued to have success moving forward. The bottom of the cave continued to provide a clear guide to the heart. She stopped to rest. All of the flying had made her hungry. She took out some red fruit from her basket and ate it. Then she continued on.

The bottom soon became filled with water making it harder to navigate. Little Bat soon came across the letter Z. She was almost there to the heart of the cave. Just a little bit further then she saw it. A red, glowing gem in the middle of the cave. It stood as the life of the cave. She then decided to take a quick np before returning to the entrance.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- Happy Mothers Day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965080-Heart-of-the-Cave