*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965088-Time-Warp
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1196512
Not for the faint of art.
#965088 added August 29, 2019 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
Time Warp
You know, usually I'll find something, throw it up here, and pick at it. Sometimes to tear it apart, sometimes to shore it up, and sometimes just to highlight stuff I find interesting in the hopes that a reader or two will, also.

But then, occasionally, I run across something so unspeakably cuckoo that I just have to share.



Today is one of those days.

https://anomalien.com/independent-scientists-claim-that-we-are-living-in-1722-no...

Independent Scientists Claim That We Are Living In 1722, Not In 2019

Today more and more independent scientists come to the conclusion that three centuries have been lost in the history of mankind. But how did it happen and why?

It's... it's one thing to have an open mind. It's another thing to open your mind and stand under a leaky sewer pipe.

Yes, I know, the first clue is the source. But hey, sometimes sources like that are at least entertaining.

Lest anyone be credulous enough to allow for the possibility that what they're saying has some truth to it, just remember this: the "history of mankind" comprises a little bit more than just Europe.

I suppose there's something to be said for not giving these things undeserved attention, but dammit, the world would be a far less interesting place without conspiracy "theories."

© Copyright 2019 Robert Waltz (UN: cathartes02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robert Waltz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965088-Time-Warp