*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965121-Raccoon-Invasion
Rated: E · Book · Children's · #2193082
These stories will tell the tale of Little Bat and her adventures outside the cave.
#965121 added August 29, 2019 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
Raccoon Invasion
Suddenly a raccoon appeared and wrapped his hands around the heart. Little Bat caught the motion and gasped. Onli turned around. The raccoon moved the heart from the tree stump and dashed out of sight. Alarmed, she flew as fast as she could to follow the raccoon. Once on top of the tree she figured she could confront him. The raccoon wasn't easy to persuade to return the heart. Suddenly a spider hand grabbed the raccoon. The gem fell from his hand. Little Bat flew down and grabbed the heart. She went over the spider and placed the heart back over the tree stump. Suddenly it began to glow again and hovered on top of the tree stump. Onli thanked Little Bat for her help. Then Little Bat returned to the cave, telling her mother about what had happened this evening.
© Copyright 2019 Angelica- House Florent B & W (UN: dragonfish at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angelica- House Florent B & W has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965121-Raccoon-Invasion