*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967420-Too-late-to-be-wordy
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#967420 added October 7, 2019 at 10:34pm
Restrictions: None
Too late to be wordy
It's very late so this will be short. I just wasted my evening (or not) watching the first 2 episodes of series 9 of Doc Martin on Acorn. A new one will be out on Thursday at 5. I had sworn off streaming for a while but I couldn't resist the email from Acorn for a free month and a new Doc Martin series. Yes, I know they all seem very similar after you watch a few, but they still entertain me. Guess it doesn't take much.

I've been reading lots of mysteries instead of streaming shows, but then I normally read a lot anyway. No actual TV for several years. My current book is a mystery, Unspeakable Mission by Judith Campbell, not a really well known author but a good writer none the less. I met her in person at an author event at a local book store several years ago. She was so personable, a Unitarian minister, I couldn't help but buy her book. As she was signing it, she ask what I did and I said I was a struggling writer. She said if there was any way she could help, please email her. I thought that was so nice and encouraging that I read her book and several more. Of course, I never emailed her, but her offer impressed me.

That's all I can manage for now.

Until next time...c

© Copyright 2019 Happy May 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy May 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/967420-Too-late-to-be-wordy