*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968297-Octocer-23-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#968297 added October 23, 2019 at 5:36am
Restrictions: None
Octocer 23, 2019
"Octocer 23, 2019 Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "What are your five best organizational tips? I don't know about you but trying to find a place for all the outdoor stuff gets more challenging each year. Why can't garages stay uncluttered?"

I really have no organizational tips. I know I need to clean my room and will probably do that today. I live at the West Virginia Veterans Home in Barboursville WV. My room is a small dorm room so I don't have a lot of room. The organizational tip I follow the most is not to accumulate a lot of junk to begin with. I will spend about four hours today organizing my room, which means I am going to be getting rid of a lot of junk. I have mainly clothes that I will be getting rid of. I also have a printer that I will be donating to the Salvation Army and a few other things that will be tossed . I have found it best though not to accumulate a lot of junk. Many of the guys up here gather up stuff that they really do not need through out the year and it ends up in bags strewn across their floors. Then instead of simply thowing the bags away, they go through them and save half the stuff to once more find its way back into bags on the floor. Not me. I don't usually take it to begin with. Even then it magically accumulates. Now it's cleaning time.

Blog City image small "Prompt: Do you read autobiographies of famous people? Would you ever want to write a biography of a famous person?"

When I was a child I was an avid reader. I read every biography we had in the school library. As to writing a biography I seriously doubt I ever would. There would be too much research involved and I wouldn't even know where to begin.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2019 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/968297-Octocer-23-2019