*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970659-Swarupa
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#970659 added November 29, 2019 at 3:24am
Restrictions: None
Swarupa

Ma has in some rare instances revealed Her own swarupa as under. Some are listed below :

1.When Nishi Babu and Bholanath asked Ma, who are you, there slowly issued forth from Ma’s mouth – Purna Brahmă Narayan. This time Bholanath came forward, and asked again – If you are Purna Brahmă Narayan, then who am I? Mahadeva – replied Ma. Bholanath repeated again – If I am Mahadeva, then you? THAT only – Mahadeva, Mahadevi too….( MRH and SS, Volume 4)

2.Ma, who are You? Ma says, “You and I, transcending you and I - the infinite yet the only one – THAT only.” ( SS, vol 4)

3.“I experienced Myself as the creator, the preserver, and that I existed in everything.”… (MRH)

4. “The word ‘so’ham’ would emerge from My lips, … meaning being established in oneself, “I am THAT”….(MRH)

5.“And, Father, in front of you now, ‘I am the same.’ Ever afterward, though the dance of creation change around Me in the hall of eternity, ‘I shall be the same.’ ”..MA to Pujya Yoganandaji (MRH).

6. “For this Body, there is no such thing as being near or far. She is the same for all persons, at all places, under all circumstances”…. (MRH)

7.“There was the constant kheyāl that whatever was seen, heard or spoken was the ‘Self’. The self was not this “limited ‘I’” - that can be burnt or melted - burnt by vivek or vairāgya, or melted by devotion. Sometimes it came to this Body’s consciousness that ‘If this is I; that too is I’; but the awareness was always firmly present that there is nothing but the ‘Self’. Therefore, to this Body, ‘you and I’ are but one and the same. There had come a time earlier when the feeling was, ‘This is I, that too is I’ and again, ‘This is You, that too is You’. But outwardly the Supreme Being was always expressed by this Body as ‘That’, meaning ‘there is nothing but That alone.’Two or three months went by in this manner and then it became only ‘That is I, and, I am That.’ This was what emerged as the final revelation.” Ma on Her sadhan lila to Pujya Bhaiji (MRH)

8. Pujya Bhaiji asked, “There are so many paths to realization and so many doctrines. What are we then to understand by the unfolding process of revelation?”Mā replied, “Ah! These are special activities of a unique state - the Supreme. All traditions, doctrines, paths are within ‘That’, which is the eternal source of the universe! This (indicating Herself) is but the form of the One you take to be the Supreme Being. It is but you yourself who exists in every form, so why do you view these as separate?” (MRH)

9..“This Body experienced a feeling of oneness with everything around Me as if nothing had a separate identity.”…MA (MRH)

10. Ma was being repeatedly questioned – Ma, who are you, in what manner can you to be comprehended?. In reply Ma said – Here you specify, I and mine, you and yours, I am such and such, you are such and such – all these too are limited by definition. This body is of course ‘elomelo’, leave aside this body. Realise your own Self. You and I, transcending you and I, there is infinitely yet the one only – THAT, THAT, THAT, whatever you call it, it is that only. That which is your own self, try to realise that. Here Ma burst into a laugh and said – grasp, whatever you can. All aspects including (Her) body and beyond that, where again is there any question of beyond and not beyond turning Her hand around, Ma said with a little smile - whatever you say.”

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/970659-Swarupa