*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971990-Merry-Christmas-to-all-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#971990 added December 24, 2019 at 4:57pm
Restrictions: None
Merry Christmas to all 🎄♥️🎄
It's going to be a very very quiet Christmas for me this year. All my family are spending time at home and not traveling this year. I volunteered to travel myself but they didn't want me on the road this year. I'm still experiencing eye issues and thought it best not to be on the crowded roadways to Little Rock.

My youngest son is flying other traveler's around the country so they can see and enjoy their family and friends. May his travels be safe and carefree as it should be. I just thought it would be nice to thank those who have to work on the holidays. It's sad that they don't get to be with their loved ones on these days. I think of the long list of those, military, police officers, doctors, nurses, firemen, and now through the years retailers don't think twice about families just the 💰💵💰💵💰 they think they'll miss and not get it back.

If they would only follow suit with businesses like "Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell and Hobby Lobby" and make it a family oriented world. Yes, they say that money makes the world go around and there I thought it was the forces of the Sun. If we only had a more simplier world to live in.

I want to thank all of you for sacrificing your family time. If there was only Peace and happiness for a full 24 hours, where people can love on one another. Let's take these next few days to call and talk to those who you love to let them know that your thinking of them. No, not text, email or any other lame way. Call them listen to their voices, their words, but most of all their hearts. The love that you'll find there is uniquely yours.

From my heart to yours, Merry Christmas my dearest friends and my WdC family, I love you all.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

© Copyright 2019 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/971990-Merry-Christmas-to-all-