*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973630-David
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#973630 added January 18, 2020 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
David
"It’s Show and Tell Day here at the 30DBC! Think of an item that is special to you (it may help if you are able to see your chosen item while you write your entry). Describe it in as much detail as possible. Then, tell us its story. How did it come to be in your life and what makes it important to you?"

DAVID

I'm not home so there's little to hold. But David is traveling with me.

He's on my facebook page; some of you have met him.

He's from Taiwan... so it's a home-coming.

I met him one February night last year on the streets of Taipei the day after Bobo decided to move to China with Dawid and Mei. He seemed lonely so I took him with me.

He's visited Costa Rica and Europe and in April may accompany me to Africa...

He has some catching up to do.

His soft brown eyes are staring at me now and his floppy ears need grooming. I'm not sure what he's thinking.

He's never hungry or cold but I'm both.

Ah... to be stuffed and plush...

... instead of old and cranky.
1,068



© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/973630-David