*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974895-Shakira-Shakira
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#974895 added February 5, 2020 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
Shakira, Shakira!




Shakira ~ Chantaje


It is a bit strange to have your entire world, day in and day out, revolve around a little child but I truly enjoy it. Mostly because she's all me. *Bigsmile* I still refuse to admit that out loud.

As Daisy's love of music grew so did out playlist. While this isn't her second choice *Laugh* - yes, even a six month old has her preferences - her reaction to it is too adorable not to mention. She's listened to Shakira's Hips don't lie and La Tortura, both of which she likes, Chantaje has something neither one of the other songs do - the guy who sings with her.

I swear, as soon as that song comes on she stops bouncing and just stares at the TV until she sees him. Once his face is there, she gives him the sweetest smile not many people see in person. If you could say a kid this age likes someone she's never met than it was him. Like I said, she's getting bigger and her taste in music is already changing. Either that or she just gets tired of the same old.

And no, this kid never sleeps. Just look at the time. She's having a good old time as I write this, trying to get a hold of my laptop. *Cry* How I miss my desktop but it's just not possible to spend a lot of time on it and it's out of the way so, laptop it is.

© Copyright 2020 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/974895-Shakira-Shakira