*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975086-February-8-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#975086 added February 8, 2020 at 8:28am
Restrictions: None
February 8, 2020
"February 8, 2020 Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write. — Martin Luther
What do you think? Have you ever written anything that might change the world? Do you know of anyone who has written anything that might change the world?"

I have never written anything that changed the world. I'm just a little fish in a mighty big pond so I won't pretend to be God's gift to the human race. However I do know that God wrote a book with the potential to change the world when He wrote His word the Bible. It changes lives. I know it has certainly changed mine. It introduced me to Jesus Christ, who without doubt was the most phenomenal person who ever lived. I believe He was the Son of the Living God and that He died and rose from the grave to be a ransom for my sin.

Blog City image small Prompt: “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” ~ Ernest Hemingway
or

“Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.”~ Drew Barrymore"

I agree with both quotes. I believe some of my greatest gifts in life were some of my most painful moments. Just as strong physical pain teaches us to tolerate pain so strong mental pain does as well. When we suffer we grow in tolerance and patience. When I was in the hospital recently the nurses were amazed at my pain thresh hold. I told them it was from years of practice and that pain is a psychological function. It can be controlled with attitude. So it is with mental/emotional pain. Our attitude is what decides the battle.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975086-February-8-2020