*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975256-More-of-You
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#975256 added February 11, 2020 at 3:25am
Restrictions: None
More of You




Chris Stapleton ~ More of You



I'm exhausted. Mentally. Let's not even talk about the damn lack of sleep lately or the fact that this kid refuses to go to bed before 5 A.M.. Like, WTF?! *FacePalm* I try. I try to do what people tell me to do... Let her cry it out. Give her a binky. Feed her. Try putting her to sleep anyway. All this has just brought on more headaches and lack of sleep. I just feel like saying fuck it all and let her have her own way. I don't have a lot of patience to begin with and she loooooooves to test me and drain what patience I do have. So! There she is in the bouncer she's getting tired of, watching Frozen, the movie I'm getting sick and tired of. It's a win win.

In other news, the song, More of you, is new to me. I'm in love with it. Makes me think of a really good lullaby. That does not mean that it'll put my child to sleep. Oh, hell no. She's dancing to her own drum. While it might piss me off most nights, I hope she stays that way throughout her life. Some people tell me she'll be a bully. *shrug* She's seven months old. She'll get her butt spanked enough times to know better. And no, she will not stand in a damn corner at the age of two to think about what she did. I am NOT that parent.

Perhaps I need a break. *Rolling* From parenting. Hubby's really good whenever he's home. On his off day he'll let me sleep in, take care of her when she does wake up, feed her, play with her. Same when he gets home from work. I can't complain about any of that. It's me. I'm not patient. I'm tired. I'm too old for this shit. I love her, she's my everything, but we butt heads already. She's got her way of expressing her frustration with me and she'll even yell. Okay, so maybe people are right. She could be a bit of a bully.

© Copyright 2020 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975256-More-of-You