*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975134-Just-a-Fool
Rated: GC · Book · Writing · #2027294
Created for the Soundtrackers Challenges
#975134 added February 9, 2020 at 4:22am
Restrictions: None
Just a Fool




Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton ~ Just a fool



I'm really not obsessed with Blake. Really. Well, maybe just a little. How can you not be? Look at those eyes. *InLove2* The thing is, I've listened to his songs for a long time never realizing it was him who sang those lyrics. And then one day...

You ever find yourself googling one thing and ending up miles away from it? I ended up googling him *Angelic* I knew he split up with Miranda and that he hooked up with Gwen Stefani. I used to be a fan of hers, back when she was in the group No Doubt, but after that I kind of stopped listening to her. Well, one thing led to another and I started listening to their songs. Their duets. Not too bad although her voice isn't as strong as his. She's really working hard to match his level.

Let's be honest. Their voices class a bit unless it's a song like Nobody but you. And as I searched I stumbled on Blake's and Christina's song and I was sold! I mean, Christina's voice is amazing! But their voices together work pretty well. I can't stop listening to it. Daisy doesn't even blink when it pops up on the screen.


I've listened to a lot of music in the past few months and watched maybe a handful of movies. *Think* I can't wait for the Frozen 2 to come out because I'm going to lose my mind with the first movie. *Laugh* That's all Daisy wants to watch or tolerates. I've tried Toy Story, Ice Age, Shrek, Wally, How to train your dragon, Inside Out. Although, Inside Out is slowly getting her attention. Once a day it's Frozen time. Sometimes we split it in half, but I hardly get to watch anything of mine.

Perhaps I should try anyway...

© Copyright 2020 Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm (UN: geja8856 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gaby ~ Keeper Of The Realm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975134-Just-a-Fool