*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975263-February-11-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#975263 added February 11, 2020 at 7:44am
Restrictions: None
February 11, 2020
"February 11, 2020 Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: What is the best Valentine's day gift you've ever received?"

I never really made a big deal out of Valentine's Day. I don't know why. My family just never really celebrated it and I didn't grow up in the habit of doing so. I've given a few Valentine's gifts but never received any except for an occasional card. I really don't want gifts. I live in a very small room with no storage space so anything I get becomes clutter. I try not to accumulate too much stuff. The one gift I can always use is gift cards and cash because I use them to buy drinks and other necessities. Aside from those I have no storage space. Besides the greatest gift I ever received was not on Valentine's Day. It was on Good Friday when Jesus gave His life for me. My relationship with Him is the greatest gift ever.

Blog City image small Prompt: "What do you think of stalkers and stalking? What kind of a need pushes the stalkers into stalking? And have you ever been stalked; if so, what did it feel like?"

I think what makes stalkers do what they do is a need to control. The person they are stalking is somebody they feel they cannot control and stalking gives them a sense of control. I know because I was once riddled with feelings of insecurity and overwhelming anxiety. My poor wife could not go anywhere without me having to know her schedule. I tried to tell myself it was anxiety and I was worried about her. Then I had to get honest with myself and I knew I was wrong. I let her go and trusted her. We still divorced but I met my second wife, who later died. Now I am married to my career.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/975263-February-11-2020