*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978858-A-Day-Late
Rated: E · Book · Biographical · #2177669
A metaphor for my take on life and how it affects me.
#978858 added March 22, 2020 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
A Day Late
I think reality is setting in, about some of the things I do. I said I'm going to write everyday but that is not the case, I want to ride the bike daily also but that isn't happening. I've been walking daily when the sun is out and the wind is mild. When the temperature drops and the wind picks up, I'm in the house looking out.

I do have legitimate excuses. Yesterday I was listening to an audio book by J.A. Janis one of my favorite authors. My problem with audio books has to do with the narrator. He is reading in slow motion and it takes forever to get through the book. I'm not a speed reader but I do pretty well, and it doesn't take me near as long to get through a book.

I did manage to walk and ride yesterday and I walked today but the wind is picking up and the clouds are starting to come in. We're do for inclement weather for the next 3 or 4 days. I think I'll be riding the bike, reading and typing for the next few days.

I called several of my cousins who live in different parts of the country to see how they are coping with the Pandemic. It seems like North Carolina is doing better than New Mexico and California as far as food in the stores go. We're all having to change the way we do things. None of us thought we would experience anything like this in our lifetime.

I hear the bike calling my name, so I will end this blog and head into the room and watch some TV while I pedal.

Life Is Good and God Bless

© Copyright 2020 lucky dog (UN: donyoung59 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucky dog has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978858-A-Day-Late