*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978906-March-23-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#978906 added March 23, 2020 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
March 23, 2020
"March 23, 2020 The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "What is the best way to spend a rainy afternoon?"

That depends. If I happen to be in a house with a tin roof then the best way to spend a rainy afternoon is sleeping. I always thought the sound of rain on a tin roof was hypnotic. It puts me right to sleep. The sound of rain period is hypnotic so I sleep a lot when its raining. I have narcolepsy so sleep is easy for me. It doesn't necessarily have to be raining. I can go to sleep anywhere.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Title Prompt: Welcome to the Season of Renewal
Write about something that is renewed in spring."

That's easy enough to do. I hate winter and always look forward to the renewal of spring, especially the leaves. My favorite month is may because everything is green and I know it will stay that way for several months. There is also the renewal of other life such as new birds, new animals, etc.

Blog City image small Prompt: “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”- Christopher Reeve Your thoughts about this quote in respect to our current global situation.

I think we will survive just as we survived the pandemic in 1918 we will survive this one.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/978906-March-23-2020