*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979012-March-24-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#979012 added March 24, 2020 at 5:49am
Restrictions: None
March 24, 2020
"March 24, 2020 The Original Logo.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

The Original Logo. Prompt: "Start your blog with these words: “Five years from now...”

Five years from now, I will be working on my D. Div. if all goes well. I am now enrolled to start the summer semester at Regent University in the M. Div program. My initial plan was to go to Marshall University and seek a MSW degree. In fact I had even gone so far as to apply to that program. However God had other plans for my life and He kept giving me subtle hints that I should seek a chaplaincy program. After all, I have been the chaplain here at the West Virginia Veterans Home for nearly four years and most of my work at the Salvation Army is chaplaincy related. I have known all of my life that I was destined to do ministry. I just did not know what kind. God had it all under control. I tried several different types of ministry and fell on my face. Then in time I became chaplain here and have been going since. I found my niche.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write a psalms, praise, or song of praise to yourself or someone dear to you."

My Jesus I praise you
Lifting holy hands I praise you
You are my sword and shield
My protection against pestilence
My way, my truth, and my life.

Blog City image small Prompt: "What are the ten must have ingredients to write a successful blog post?"

I don't know. I've never written one. If I ever do I will be sure to tell you.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979012-March-24-2020