*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979108-Blogging-ideas
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#979108 added March 25, 2020 at 1:18am
Restrictions: None
Blogging ideas.
PROMPT March 25th

I need your help to fill the Challenge War Chest! In your entry today, write at least three prompts you’d like to see used in future rounds of the 30DBC. Then, choose one of your own (or one from someone else if you aren’t the first to post) to write your entry on.
My ideas:

1. What scares you the most and why?

2. If you were told you’ll die on Friday and today’s Monday, what would you do?

3. What are you learning about yourself during this Coronavirus outbreak?

I’m choosing to write about number one. What scares me the most.

The most frightening thing would be losing a member of my family. I don’t think I could bear to go to a funeral of anyone of them. My husband and I are the oldest and we speak often of a time when one of us will be left alone. It’s the way things are, will be and should be, for everything has a time. But if anyone younger should go before us, the thought is unbearable.
Pain is also frightening to me, I’ve had times of almost unbearable pain and it’s hard and scary.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979108-Blogging-ideas