*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979388-Golden-moments
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#979388 added March 28, 2020 at 3:09am
Restrictions: None
Golden moments


PROMPT March 28th

Write about something positive. What is something good that’s happened in your world recently? Share a smile, share a laugh, share a success.

The world is a bit short of positivity at the moment so we’ll need to look for golden moments.
A nice thing happened to me this morning. A neighbour was very kind. My husband and I are quarantined until he has his heart operation on Tuesday. Because we need to be vigilant my nurse daughter insists I wasn’t even to go to the shops to get things we were running out of, she’s afraid I’ll pick up the virus and pass it on to her Dad. Saturday morning is when I walk to the newsagents to pick up the newspaper with my neighbour. I phoned her and asked if she’d do some shopping for me. First she brought the paper, picked up my list and then delivered the goods to the door. All with a lovely smile.
It’s those little things that will make the world seem not so scary.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979388-Golden-moments