*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979529-A-Little-Bits-of-Funny-Bits
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#979529 added March 28, 2020 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
A Little Bits of Funny Bits...
30 Day Blogging Challenge

PROMPT March 28th
Write about something positive. What is something good that’s happened in your world recently? Share a smile, share a laugh, share a success.


Today has been a darker day for me. It's one of those days when the beast of the unknown lurks in the shadows and makes me edgy.

I try to share a laugh with my mother each day. Whether it is laughing at the cat - who has taken to liking the concrete patio outside, or sharing idiot stories like how we Canadians wear our parka with shorts.... and go out in our Crocs to shovel the driveway. (#onlyinCanada) [It is important to laugh at yourself]. Or how Trump figures he should post military personal at the border to keep us Canadians out (#NoCanadiansTrump). That had my 82 year old mother in stitches. She was laughing before I even told her about the comments on Twitter. Sorry, but that was funny!!!

I have also reported about things I have seen when I have ventured out on walks... like several neighbours keeping their social distance, but still sharing their own wine and beer on one neighbours very large driveway. Each couple had there own corner.

We've had conversations with neighbours calling over the fence or across the lawn. The neighbour to our left has his great grandchildren living with him and his wife. He told me he needs to get out for a 2 mile walk everyday to keep his sanity. The kids are 5 and 8.

I've also started an Instagram account and I try to take pictures of things that make me laugh. One is a picture of a bulletin board that usually has events posted, but since there are no events coming up the push pins were put into a little happy face in the center of the empty board.

© Copyright 2020 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979529-A-Little-Bits-of-Funny-Bits