*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979676-Farewell--to-March-2020
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#979676 added March 30, 2020 at 8:24am
Restrictions: None
Farewell to March 2020
PROMPT March 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition?

The most rewarding part of the 30 day blogging challenge was meeting all the others who made the effort to turn up every day even if the prompt wasn’t to their liking. It didn’t seem to matter what the prompts were they started a discussion, often leading away from the original idea.
I love the way everyone is different. Different ages, different life styles but still we all have somethings in common. The main one of course is the love of writing, blogging fills that need everyday even if that’s all we write. I suppose this time we all felt as if we were in the same situation, which is unusual, but we all have indeed had to curtail our activities and accept a new reality, at least for a while.
As to what was my favourite prompt it’s hard to say. All of them made me look at myself and ask what I thought about life, how I see things, my point of view. I especially liked the one about the jaw dropping moment. It made me relive a special time which I loved doing.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/979676-Farewell--to-March-2020