*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980215-Happiness-List--and-Coffee-Mugs
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#980215 added April 4, 2020 at 1:40pm
Restrictions: None
Happiness List and Coffee Mugs
Jalál (Glory), 16 Bahá (Splendor) 177 B.E. Saturday, April 4, 2020

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

Day 2696: Make a happy list with ten items.

*Bullet* Reading, memorizing, and saying prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah. One of my favorite prayers is the unity prayer.

"O my God! O my God! Unite the hearts of Thy servants, and reveal to them Thy great purpose. May they follow Thy commandments and abide in Thy law. Help them, O God, in their endeavor, and grant them strength to serve Thee. O God! Leave them not to themselves, but guide their steps by the light of Thy knowledge, and cheer their hearts by Thy love. Verily, Thou art their Helper and their Lord."
Bahá’u’lláh1

*Bullet* Drinking coffee out of my writing.com travel mug.
*Bullet* Listening to the sparrows sing on a beautiful spring or summer morning.
*Bullet* Writing and reading poetry.
*Bullet* Reviewing on writing.com.
*Bullet* Finding a new and thought provoking quote. This morning I discovered the following.

“The good road and the road of difficulties are made to cross, and where they cross the place is holy.”
Black Elk23

*Bullet* Attending devotional and Holy Day services at the Baha'i Center or online.
*Bullet* Watching and listening to musical videos on YouTube.
*Bullet* Keeping in touch with my family either over the phone or on Facebook.
*Bullet* Funny and/or thought provoking memes.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

How many cups/glasses/mugs/etc do you have at home? Which is your favorite, and why? Tell us about how you got it.

There are at least 8 coffee mugs in this house. There could be more because there are containers that haven't been unpacked since the last move. My favorite is the writing.,com travel mug, which was given to me by Schnujo is Late to Lannister . It's my favorite because it keeps my coffee hot and it has a lid that makes it's difficult to spill the coffee.

Footnotes
1  http://www.bahaiprayers.org/unity1.htm
2  Sioux shaman
3  Quoted in the article Becoming Battle Ready for an Invisible Enemy by Robin Chandler https://bahaiteachings.org/becoming-battle-ready-for-an-invisible-enemy/.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980215-Happiness-List--and-Coffee-Mugs