*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980701-Unsolvable-Mysteries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#980701 added April 10, 2020 at 12:17pm
Restrictions: None
Unsolvable Mysteries
Istiqlál (Independence), 3 Jalál (Glory) 177 B.E. Friday, April 10, 2020

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1985857 by Not Available.

5 DAY Andre the Blog Monkey's April Fools Mystery Writing Challenge
Blog Prompt for Day 1 - When mystery surrounds an object, that object then becomes a clue. Have you ever discovered a mysterious item, which became a clue to an investigation? Tell us about what you found and where the investigation led to.

This happened in 2012, a few months before my mother died. She was sitting on the couch in the living room and began to cry. I ask her what was bothering her, and she said her grandfather had run away with a young woman. I couldn't get any more information out of her. I suspect she was referring to the only grandfather she remembered. Mom always said he had a long white beard. I would like to know more about this, but everyone who knew anything about it is long dead.

Another mystery I would like solved is the reason for my Uncle Roy Newland's (I think it was Uncle Roy) divorce. The marriage lasted long enough to produce a child, who was adopted by one of his sisters. I know my great uncle never married again. I don't know what happened to his wife, or why they gave the daughter to his sister to raise.

My parents and grandparents were raised at a time when family scandals were spoken of in whispers, and not around young children or even the following generation of adults.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980701-Unsolvable-Mysteries