*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980782-Living-A-Universe-Full-of-Mysteries
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#980782 added April 11, 2020 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Living A Universe Full of Mysteries
Jalál (Glory), 4 Jalál (Glory) 177 B.E. Saturday, April 11, 2020

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1985857 by Not Available.

Bermuda Triangle

Over the last 500 years, ships and airplanes have gone missing inside a triangular section of the North Atlantic Ocean called the Bermuda (or Devil's) Triangle. This mysterious area is bounded by the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda; Miami, Florida, U.S.; and the American territory of Puerto Rico.

The earliest article to reference a disappearance was in The Miami Herald in 1950. However, the "Bermuda Triangle" itself was coined by Vincent Gaddis in a 1964 article.

Since then, scientists and amateurs have floated various theories - from sea monsters to unidentified flying objects (UFOs) - but nobody has been successful in decoding the mystery.

5 DAY Andre the Blog Monkey's April Fools Mystery Writing Challenge
Blog Prompt for Day 2 - I for one have always been interested in the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle. I like to ponder possible explanations for what it is. Think about it for a few moments, then share your possible (or improbable) explanation. If there is another mystery you'd rather share your thoughts on, that's okay too.

We live in a universe full of mysteries!
Some are solvable,
some are unsolvable,
Some are real,
and some are illusions.


"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone."
Rod Serling

We live in a universe full of mysteries!
Mysteries that can only be solved
through an unfettered search for truth
and the use of our imagination.

The Bermuda Triangle:
An Artifact of Atlantis

The Bermuda Triangle is an artifact of the lost continent of Atlantis, which--despite rumors to the contrary--was located in the Atlantic ocean in what is now called the Bermuda or Devil's Triangle. The Atlanteans created the Artifact for the purpose of helping them travel to different planets and other dimensions. Unfortunately, the Artifact had some unforeseen and dangerous side-effects. One of the side-effects was time travel, while another caused earthquakes. These earthquakes eventually destroyed Atlantis, but not the Artifact.

When Atlantis was destroyed, the Artifact was left on. As a results, the Artifact periodically and at random intervals powers up. When the Artifact powers up it transports ships or planes to other dimensions or somewhere else in space and time.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980782-Living-A-Universe-Full-of-Mysteries