*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980876-Nobody-Leave-the-Building
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#980876 added April 12, 2020 at 12:04pm
Restrictions: None
Nobody Leave the Building
Jamál (Beauty ), 5 Jalál (Glory) 177 B.E. Sunday, April 12, 2020

 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1985857 by Not Available.

5 DAY Andre the Blog Monkey's April Fools Mystery Writing Challenge

Blog Prompt for Day 3 - In today's mystery blog challenge you'll write a detailed description of a MURDER scene. Da - Da - Daaaa

You'll have a victim and a cast of suspects, including possible murder weapons, motive, etc.

End your entry with this challenge to your readers. "It's up to you to solve this murder in a comment on my entry."


Merit Badges will be awarded to the best MURDER scene and the best solution to the mystery.
Nobody leave the building!

Murder is always so messy,
and its never the obvious suspect
that commits the crime.

"Murder is always so messy," Inspector Clouseau said, as he looked around the room. "Nobody leave the building! Especially those who have blood on their hands, which," he look down at his own bloodstained hands, "would appear to be everyone in this room." He took a handkerchief out of his suit pocket and wiped the blood from his hands.


Looking down at the body of mrs. Amanda Harcord, he shook his head. "Of course, the obvious suspect is Mrs. Harcord's husband Glen. However, since Mr. Harcord isn't in this room or even in the building, he's probably innocent. The next obvious suspect is Jeeve3s, the butler, but that's way too obvious. Besides Mrs. Harcord just tripled his salary, so he's not going to kill the goose that laying the golden eggs."

Taking a magnifying glass out of his coat picket, he walked around the room studying the blood stains on the walls. He returned to the body, knelt beside it, and--being careful not to leave any finger prints--removed the letter opener sticking out of Mrs. Harcord's chest. He studied it closely, and replaced it in the exact spot he removed it.

He stood up, walked over to the professional gigolo Marco St. James, and said. "I arrest you, Mr. St. James, for the murder of Mrs. Amanda Harcord."

"How... How did you know?"

"That's simple Mr. St. James, when I came into the room you shook hands with me, which is how I got blood on my hands. The other suspects got blood on their hands when they moved the body from the couch to the floor. They moved the body to distract me from the real suspect, and because you were blackmailing them with embarrassing photos.




© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/980876-Nobody-Leave-the-Building