*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983471-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Social-Interaction
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#983471 added May 13, 2020 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Midweek Reflections on My Social Interaction
ʻIdál (Justice), 17 Jamál (Beauty) 177 B.E. Wednesday, May 13, 2020

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT May 13th

Writing Sprint! Set a timer for 10 minutes and write without stopping about whatever comes to your mind. I challenge you to deny your urge to edit yourself as you write. If you must, you’re allowed to edit, but only after you finish your ten minute sprint. Ready? Set. GO!

Las Vegas has begun to reopen. I made an appointment with Supercuts, to have my hair washed and cut. This is the first haircut I've had this year. I will feel better with my hair short and my bangs out of my eyes. The appointment is for 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 14. The RTC paratransit bus will pick me up between 8.32 and 9:03 am to take me to Supercuts on Maryland Pkw. The return trip is scheduled for 10:43 to 11:13. After the hair cut I'll wait in front of the Supercuts for my ride.

I'm going out again next week to pick up Senior Commodities, I think I'll do that on either Monday or Wednesday. After that I've nothing else planned, but I'm sure something interesting will come up. Living in lock down isn't too difficult, except for not going to the beauty salon or going to Sunday devotionals at the beginning of the month. I hope devotional services will start again in June, but if they don't I still have the prayer app on my smartphone. That app has both prayers and scriptures on it. I also have access to online spiritual activities, which is good. However, I like the face to face contact at the Baha'i Center.

I think I'll plan more outings in the coming months. The RTC is a 24/7 service so I can plan other activities. I haven't been out after dark in a long time. In fact, most of my social interactions have been with doctors and the devotional service at the Baha'i Center. I still have a lot of stuff to do at home so I'm not going to get bored.


© Copyright 2020 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983471-Midweek-Reflections-on-My-Social-Interaction