*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983912-Wouldnt-change-a-thing
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#983912 added May 19, 2020 at 6:23am
Restrictions: None
Wouldn’t change a thing.
PROMPT May 19th

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? If so, what would you change and why?

No, I wouldn’t change a thing. In fact both my husband and I faced our mortality over the last year or so and have realised where we are living is the best possible place to be. This house was built many years ago for our retirement although we didn’t live here until ten years or so after finishing. Many of our family used the house though. Broken marriages or waiting for a new house to be built being some of those reasons. Anyway the two of us eventually moved here about ten years ago. We live within walking distance of the library and shops. The 100 year old pub is two minutes walk away across the local park where we often sit with an afternoon wine watching the local children playing. If we ever have to ditch the cars we will be able to exist quite happily here.
We are able to see our children, grandchildren and great grandchildren without driving more than half an hour. So I think we are perfectly positioned to live out the rest of our lives here in our little community in the Perth hills surrounded by nature.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983912-Wouldnt-change-a-thing