*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983916-May-19-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#983916 added May 19, 2020 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
May 19, 2020
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsThe Original Logo.Blog City image small

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Prompt: Write about something beautiful you've seen or witnessed in May."

That is very easy to do. I love May. It is without doubt my favorite time of the year. I love it because when I look out my window all I see is green leaves and blue skies. The drab, dinginess of winter is behind us. Winter is always extremely depressing to me. I prefer sunshine and blue skies. I certainly prefer the green leaves on the trees as opposed to seeing the trees without leaves. A tree without leaves looks naked to me. The look like skeletons of their former selves and all that keeps me from wanting to look away is knowing that like the caterpillar, the real tree is dormant. It will come back. What is beautiful in May? Everything! West Virginia is particularly beautiful this time of year. When they said it was "Almost Heaven" they must have been visiting in May.

The Original Logo. Prompt: "If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? If so, what would you change and why?"

I would continue doing what I am doing because currently I am doing my very best to do God's will. Death does not scare me for I know who holds death in the palms of His hands. Nor do I have any delusions that I have to walk on water to please Him. He knows I fall well short of the mark. Instead of pushing me away, He puts His arms around my shoulders and says "How can we improve on this together?"

Blog City image small "Prompt: What are the biggest and the most important things you’ve learned in life to date?"

I've learned that Jesus Christ is Lord. I learned that He loved me enough to die in my place and then rose from the dead so that I might have life. I learned that He does not expect perfection, just effort, and continued growth.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/983916-May-19-2020