*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984460-New-prompts
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#984460 added May 28, 2020 at 5:48am
Restrictions: None
New prompts
PROMPT May 28th

Help me fill the Challenge War Chest with new prompts! In your entry today, write at least three prompts to be used in future rounds of the 30DBC. Then, write the rest of your entry using one of your own prompts.

Prompt one. What era (century) do you think you would have liked to have lived in?
Prompt two. If you had to eat the same thing every day , what would it be?
Prompt three. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?

There is no other era I would have rather experienced than the one I’ve lived. 1944 until now.
I can’t remember much about the first few years, but from 1950 onwards that was a time when people simply wanted peace. In the UK we still had rationing but we valued everything we had. Expectations were few and the family unit was the most important thing after being separated by war for so many years. Women demanded to be recognised for the valued members of society they were after being so important during the war years. Those years began the evolution of the technologies we have today, but before our dependence on them. The best of eras, I’m happy I was born when I was.

© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984460-New-prompts