*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984462-May-28-20202
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#984462 added May 28, 2020 at 7:20am
Restrictions: None
May 28, 20202
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image smallThe Original Logo.Welcome...

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "In our endeavors to recall to memory something long forgotten, we often find ourselves upon the very verge of remembrance, without being able, in the end, to remember." ~ Edgar Allan Poe."

I would have to agree with Poe on this one. There are a lot of things I try to remember and in the end I can't remember them. I rack my brain and can't remember. I search and search the crevices of my memory and come up empty. I think Poe is spot on here.

The Original Logo. Prompt: "Help me fill the Challenge War Chest with new prompts! In your entry today, write at least three prompts to be used in future rounds of the 30DBC. Then, write the rest of your entry using one of your own prompts.

1. What is your worldview? Are you religious, non-religious, how do you base reality?

2. Complete this thought: If April showers bring May flowers, May flowers must bring ___________."

3. Do you have a paid membership to WDC? Why or why not?

I will answer that yes I have a paid membership. I own a website myself, although it is not as popular. I know they are expensive to maintain. I appreciate The StoryMaster and The StoryMistress for the efforts they put into allowing us to put up all different opinions and all kinds of posts here. I appreciate the ability to express myself freely although I am trying to be more careful with how I say it. I have unintentionally hurt the feelings of others with my comments. I try to learn from those mistakes and move on. I pay for my membership every time I get new student loans, usually six months or one year at a time. I believe I am now extended well into 2021 with a premium plus membership.

Blog City image small "Prompt: "I flip the lock on the back door, peer through the screen and am held captive by the view." Use this quote in your Blog entry today."

I flip the lock on the door, peer through the screen, and am held captive by the view
Her beauty transcends all other beauty on earth
She is a magnificent breath of fresh air
Her radiance holds the sun captive and the stars dance in her eyes
Her charm could calm a grizzly bear and her demeanor captivates beasts
She is my world, my all in all,
My daughter.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

Discuss this quote in your blog.

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984462-May-28-20202