*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984606-End-of-the-road
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#984606 added May 30, 2020 at 6:06am
Restrictions: None
End of the road
PROMPT May 30th

Congratulations on making it to the last day of the competition! What was your favorite prompt from the last month? What was the most rewarding aspect of participating in the competition? What did you learn?

The best part of 30DBC is getting to know the fellow members. Because of my time zone I’m always one of the first to write anything each day, other than Robert Waltz and Kåre Enga in Montana they often beat me to it! Quite often I seem to miss out on getting around to reading all the blogs, although I do try. Each participant takes the given prompt and runs with it, each in their own way, opening up and sharing just a little of the person they are. I find this the best part of the whole experience.
I really enjoyed the musical memory prompt. It was fun letting my thoughts drift to times gone by, remembering what music was playing when an event took place. I didn’t realise how much I attached my parents to the music of their lives. Dad always sang around the house and Mum would join in. It never occurred to me that they were living a love story before this prompt.



Frog in a Hanging Basket




© Copyright 2020 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984606-End-of-the-road