*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984794-June-1-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#984794 added June 3, 2020 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
June 1, 2020
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Announcement: I am a member of a group called VBS or Vacation Bible School on here. Starting today I will be making posts for them. When an image becomes available I will include it.

VBS Prompt: Introduce yourself by telling everyone who Jesus is to you and how He fits into your daily life.

Jesus is my Lord and Savior. He is the first person I speak to in the morning and the last person I speak to at night. He is the eternal Son of God. He is the second person of the Trinitarian God and the incarnation of God. He is God-man in that He is both 100% God and 100% man. He is the salvation of mankind and the reason for His-story. All of history, even the way we count time, surrounds His birth. God did not create Jesus, but he did send Jesus to become a man and die in my place for the sin I’ve committed against God. Jesus died a sacrificial death at the hands of Pontius Pilate and the Jewish Sanhedrin. He then was buried in a tomb and rose from the dead three days later. It is through His death and resurrection that I have eternal life and live daily in His kingdom.


Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Write about June. What is your favorite part of the month? What is you least favorite part of the month?"

My favorite part of June is that it is my birthday month. June 9th is my birthday. I was born on Friday, June 9, 1961 in Parkersburg, WV. I don't remember a thing about it! lol. My dad tells me that Mom said "Oh what a treasure."

He answered "Yes. Let's bury it."

Mom says the doctor smacked my butt to get me breathing and I slugged him back.

Of course, Dad gave me a high five and said "That's my boy!"

Blog City image small "Prompt: What is “longing” to you in general, and what do you long for?"

Longing to me is a desire for something. I long to see Jesus. I have longed to see Jesus for years.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/984794-June-1-2020