*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986920-July-1-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#986920 added July 1, 2020 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
July 1, 2020
This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions!Image for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

Announcement: I am having so much fun and success with Space Blog that I have decided to post another blog forum as well. It will begin July 10, 2020 and is called Take up Your Cross.
FORUM
Take up Your Cross  (E)
This will be a daily blog forum.
#2225667 by Chris Breva
It is a Christian blog. I or one of the leaders (usually myself) will post a question that you can feel free to blog about or pass.

This image was created by the talented by Sharmelle's Expressions! "While cruising through the galaxy this morning I came across the star LegendaryMask❤️

Planet
FOLDER
What makes your Heart go thump?  (E)
See what makes mine go pitter patter 💓
#2136769 by LegendaryMask❤️


which asks the question: "What makes your heart go thump?"
So your prompt for today is to tell us what makes your heart beat faster? Love? Horror movies? Novels? What gives you a thrill?"

What always gave me my biggest thrill physically was flying. I always loved that feeling you get when the airplane first leaves the ground. You feel like you left your stomach sitting on the runway. The best feeling is flying in a fighter aircraft. The plane has massive power and you are moving at a tremendous rate of speed before you are even airborne. The pilot can only move his hand because like the passenger or WRO his body is pressed against the seat by the tremendous g-forces. The runway literally falls away behind you as you ride from ground level to angels one zero in a matter of seconds. What a ride and what a thrill! Soon you are inverted as the pilot does barrel rolls through the sky and other basic combat maneuvers. You know they are showing off and also trying to make you sick. You refuse to get sick. The ride goes on.

The prompt asks "What makes your heart go thump?" What really makes my heart go thump is Jesus Christ. Without Him, I would have no heart of any kind. In fact, I would not even exist. He wakes me every morning and is the first thought on my mind. He is my last thought at night.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "There was a white sports coat draped across your kitchen chair with a pink carnation pinned on the lapel. It's your blog tell us what happens next....let the magic flow my fellow word nerds."

I went in the bedroom and punched the guy out for messing with my wife, or I went to my daughter's bedroom and threw the guys out naked for messing with my daughter.

No. I am not violent. I honestly wish my wife could cheat on me. She's deceased. If she was cheating on me my response would be one of hurt and anger. I would make the man leave and tell him never to let me see him again unless it is in church. I'd try to win him to the Lord.

I'd try to reconcile with my wife, asking her what led to that. We'd talk it out and try to fix it.

My daughter would be grounded. The boyfriend I would try to win to the Lord.

Blog City image small "Prompt: What was your favorite childhood vacation?"

We only had one vacation spot:Sally Buffalo Lake in Cadiz OH. We would camp and often went up and watched the biggest coal removal shovel in the world working the strip mines. The tires on the trucks it dumped into were so tall a Volkswagon would sit inside the rim alone.

Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/986920-July-1-2020