*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989091-This-Week
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1966420
Theses are my thoughts and ramblings as I forge my way through this thing they call life.
#989091 added July 25, 2020 at 7:01am
Restrictions: None
This Week
30 Day Blogging Challenge

PROMPT July 25th
Reflect on your week. What was challenging? What did you do that made you feel successful? What made you smile?


This has been a harder week. Monday was relatively productive, but Tuesday was a blue day. I was great in the morning, but by mid-afternoon I had lost any interest in making the day interesting. I thought about walking downtown, but the idea of going somewhere that may or may not have washrooms held me back. I don't want to walk for half an hour, then have a coffee and have to walk home without being able to wander and explore. Not being able to find a bathroom also makes me a little anxious.

It was also too warm to walk too far.

I considered driving to another little town, but again... the washroom conundrum holds me back.

Deflated, I lumped myself in front of the TV and ate copious amount of junk.

Wednesday was a bit better.

Thursday I worked with my client - first time since before the confinement. The highlight of my week. We couldn't do anything exciting, but we did 'picnic' in my car port and sit at the back patio to colour before taking a walk down to the lake. Thank goodness it stopped raining. I usually take him swimming in the summer, but I am not inclined to take him to a pool. I also don't want to venture to a mall. Outside venues are where it's at for now, anyway. I was tired that night, probably from stressing out about how it was going to go.

Our neighbours are also refixing their retaining wall and the big machinery has been going since early morning the last two days - yesterday it was 7:25 am! I had to go out to find some peace.
We'll see what the weekend holds.

© Copyright 2020 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989091-This-Week