*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989425-Recycling
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#989425 added July 29, 2020 at 7:33am
Restrictions: None
Recycling.
Write about an invention or technology that you wish existed that would make your life better.{/c

Manx Cat from Japan


Quote:


“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” “I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.” “Censorship is to art as lynching is to justice.”


https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/freedom-of-speech

NEW TECH


I guess affordable WIFI. When I first heard about 5G it sounded like it would do the job but, now there are all kinds of glitches. We can't get DSL through phone because the phone lines have never been upgraded. We had VO wifi by Verizon but were priced out of it. Hughes.net is where we landed which has always been excellent but we cannot run a business unless we upgrade to another price. Price for rural people has always been a problem even for line telephones.

There is technology out there being developed. Some of it may be still in the development stage. For instance, a company in Israel is developing a way to recycle every kind of trash known to humans. It would ease the recycling problems. Right now where I live recycling is practically non existent. All the centers have been closed and the one that is close makes you pay to recycle by the bag full. In Pa. you pay for everything you do. In more ways than money.

I would like to get another floor cleaning robot. The one I have is so efficient. Even with the fact that you have to stop it every so often to empty the bowl it still does a great job on the floors which saves me lots of time. There again price is always a problem but the makers of these little fun cleaning agents are incorporating more and more innovating ideas into the product. Someone deliberately removed a small gasket from the spinning cleaning brush on mine. I figured out how to fix it and it still works great.

Something else a kindle in which, the battery could easily be changed.

A robotic food dispenser. Or, lawn mowers that could be programed like floor vacuums.

Around here we don't hear about the new idea out there which are being tested and put into use. I watch for new things by looking on the internet or listening to a TED. There is a new tech version of a robotic arm that fries burgers but I haven't read much about it.

Merit Badge in Favorite
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your winning entry [Link to Book Entry #950638] in the  [Link To Item #1786069] !


© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/989425-Recycling