*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990165-August-7-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#990165 added August 7, 2020 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
August 7, 2020
Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeCreated by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Blog City image smallImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBanner or header for 30DBC


An image for the forum Today we were cruising through the galaxy that is Writing.com. We came upon star (60)

The planet was
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2228803 by Not Available.



We found this: "It is so beautiful the way you all reveal your real selves!

The things I learn are invaluable every time we talk!

Sharing the greats of your heavens, the hell of your hells!

Your stories are mesmerzing, the way you walk your walk!"

What do you suppose the poet means?

It seems to me the poet is complimenting everybody on WDC. I have to agree. I started Space Blog because I felt there was a lot of talent on WDC and I wanted to highlight that talent. I also wanted to encourage reviews. Reviews, honest critique if we have thick enough skin, can help us grow as writers. I am a student in seminary and I depend on the professionals at the writing lab there. So far they have never steered me wrong. If I make the changes they suggest I usually get A pluses on my assignments. This poet is reaching out to the authors here on Writing.com and encouraging them to keep on writing.

Created by Sharmelle's Expressions Prompt: "The disciples went and woke him up, shouting "Master, Master, we're going to drown. When Jesus woke up He rebuked the wind and the raging waves. Suddenly the storm stopped and all was calm." Luke 8:24

Have you ever felt like Jesus was asleep? How did you wake him?"

I have had a lot of times when I felt Jesus had gone to sleep. This pandemic that keeps raging on and on is one such time. It makes me wonder at times what God is doing. At the same time, I know what the Bible's definition of faith is. It says "Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see." Heb 11:6

This tells me that even though the virus seems to have the upper hand, that God is still in control. What we see going on before our very eyes is the fulfillment of prophecy. When the prophecy is completely fulfilled this will stop. I trust God to get me through the waves. If the storm kills me I get to go be with Him so it is a win-win situation for me. I have no fear. Do I take precautions? Yes. I do that to protect others. I may not contract the virus but I could become a carrier. I do not want anybody to get sick or die because I refused to wear a mask. So I wear one. I am not afraid of anything though because Jesus is with me.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "It's a good thing we're virtual travelers because in real time no international travelers are allowed in Darwin because of COVID-19. I double checked the links before posting and they did open.

Our hotel is Vibe Hotel on the Darwin Waterfront.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g255066-d1218857-Reviews-Vibe_Hotel_Dar...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/AttractionProductReview-g255066-d11450386-Darwin_Hop...

Have fun exploring and share with us what appealed and what didn't. Please mention something that amused you from one of your fellow bloggers entry in the past week.

Don't overdo because the BCoF members are going to cover the night life..."

Darwin looks like a lovely city. I loved that picture with the pine trees. The hotel looked immaculate. Good choices!




Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsSignature for use by anyone nominated for a Quill Award in 2020

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990165-August-7-2020