*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990594-Eating-at-Halong-Bay
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#990594 added August 12, 2020 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
Eating at Halong Bay
BCoF: BCoF prompt is Halong Bay is located by the sea so needless to say there are a variety of local fruits and vegetables and you can also check out the local seafood. There are huge mounds of crabs, jump shrimp and fish here, and if you want to set up your own beach barbecue later then this is the place to source your produce.

Take us on a shopping excursion.What's different about Vietnamese markets versus ours?

https://www.visithalongbay.com/travel-tips/halong-bay-food-guide.html

https://vina.com/halong-night-market/

https://www.fareastour.asia/guide/detail/what-to-eat-in-halong-bay-22.html


signature dancing owl *Apple*


I'm not the bravest eater when it comes to seafood. I do enjoy shrimp and noodles or some fish dishes. I was impressed with a noodle dish called austriella Corrugata. It is served in many Viet Namese eating establishments. One of the Noodle dishes was made of rice, combined with other flavors of vegetables. I like noodles so the ability to make many flavors of noodles is impressive.

The Halong night market was my favorite. One of the differences in the market and ours is the ability to barter prices. The market is held at night. Perhaps to shop at a cooler time of the day.

This market is large and takes a long time to wander through it. You can buy many types of fresh sea food snacks here. If you are looking for food this is the place to be.

Other merchandise includes clothing, jewelry, and sandals. I like the yards of fabric offered. so many colors to choose from. And, tea abounds. They offer teas from Japan and other countries in their stalls. Shopping for fresh vegetables is also a reason so many people are here.

The night market is also a good place to ask about local sight seeing places and talk to Viet Namese residents.














apondia#1781748






© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/990594-Eating-at-Halong-Bay