*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991538-Gardens
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#991538 added August 25, 2020 at 8:40am
Restrictions: None
Gardens
Day 2839: August 25 Marrakech,Morocco
Prompt: Marrakech is a beautiful place. Look at Things to do in Marrakech https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g293734-Activities-Marrakech_Marrakech_T... and find something you think is beautiful. Why do you think it is beautiful

Fairy playing a flute




Reference from Wikipedial:"Franz André Heller (born 22 March 1947 as Francis Charles Georges Jean André Heller-Hueart[1]) is an Austrian artist, author, poet, singer, songwriter and actor. "

This garden was created in a desert place. The best date I have for the gardens beginnings is in 1986. It covers 2 hectares of ground. There are botanical plants combined with an artistic arrangement of walkways, seating, and art displays.

The garden is intended to bring to mind a Garden of Edin type introspection. The arrangement of walkways and garden exhibits invite people to sit and meditate or just enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. New age music expands the inviting atmosphere of the garden.

Art displays enhance the viewing experience.

Why do I think it is beautiful? All around us in this city we see two worlds. One is hot, filled with sand which draws and holds heat, filled with dryness and ageing. The other is green and colorful, born of water, which is a life giving, ongoing with the expectation of living. This garden expresses life, peace, color and the joy of learning. It appeals to all the senses. It gives people a place to go a view the thoughts and reality of living.

Merit Badge in Travel
[Click For More Info]

Thanks for being such a marvelous travelling companion.

© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/991538-Gardens