*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992038-Zealous-and-Joyous-Celebration-for-us
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#992038 added September 1, 2020 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
Zealous and Joyous Celebration for us!
   
I received some great news about my baby brother, and I shared it with everyone. In my enthusiasm that it was not cancer, it may have seemed that I was overzealous in his condition. Although my brother Max has Barrett's Esophagus, it is precancerous, and it is still a severe condition. It is ulcers in his esophagus. He is on a diet and medications for it. The new doctor told him if he doesn't change his diet and take medicine prescribed, he is on his way to cancer. He will be healed in 6 months if he sticks with it. He now has the medical assistant he needs and a good doctor.

He will still need medical attention for his heart and will be seeing a Cardiologist this month. The cardiologist in Florida had told him they couldn't help him until his esophagus healed, then they could fix his heart. We appreciate all the prayers and well wishes that we have received. He is still staying in Kansas with our baby sister and is on the road to recovery. It is times like these that you count your blessings and hope that you are doing the right things to get you where you need to be. We are thrilled that things are turning around for my baby brother and look forward to celebrating his recovery when I get to visit them.

Please continue the prayers and well wishes. We appreciate them very much.

Love and hugzzzz to all *Hug* *Heart* *Hug*

Teresa aka LegendaryMasK

    

© Copyright 2020 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/992038-Zealous-and-Joyous-Celebration-for-us