*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
4
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993523-O-Ye-Born-Again-226a
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#993523 added September 16, 2020 at 10:53pm
Restrictions: None
O Ye Born Again! [226a]
O Ye Born Again!

We are the plenary inspiration of this world,
not you who seek to divide us into caste, creed or color.

© Kåre Enga [177.226a] (16.september.2020)


28 syllables.


Caste: the Gospel of Prosperity.
Creed: the intrareligious squabbles and demonization of other religious belefs.
Color: the refusal to embrace people-of-color as members of their family.

From NPR: "For many, the Gospel is more about the need for personal salvation than the duty to address societal ills."

Basically, White Evangelicals are racist, so they aren't bothered by that.

"White evangelicals love Trump and aren't confused about why. No one should be."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/white-evangelicals-love-trump-aren-t-confu...

From elsewhere:

Therefore, the phrase “verbal plenary inspiration” means that all parts of the Bible, as well as every Word of the Bible, says exactly what God wanted said.

Biblical inspiration is the doctrine in Christian theology that the human authors and editors of the Bible were led or influenced by God with the result that their writings may be designated in some sense the word of God.

© Copyright 2020 Kåre Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/993523-O-Ye-Born-Again-226a