*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994355-Prompt-Prompts
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#994355 added September 27, 2020 at 10:49am
Restrictions: None
Prompt Prompts
We are nearing the end of the month, and as always, I need your help to fill the Challenge War Chest with new prompts! In your entry today, write three of your own blogging prompts and then use one of them to complete your entry.

owl for signature use


1. Tell about an experience you have had with nature walks, hiking, boating, camping, or even driving a car on a road trip?

2. Write about something in today's news.

3. Find something about a new technological gadget, explain it and talk about it.

Ring and Drone


I'm using my prompt labeled with a three. Something I just learned is this is the time of year Amazon releases new products or new features of older products.

Recently, they released a new feature for their Smart Security Brand they call Ring. On TV advertisements Ring at your door can send video to your phone about who pressed the door bell.

You can speak to a delivery person and even open the door lock from another room, then re lock the door behind the delivery person when they leave.

The new product coming out next year attached to Ring is a small drone that can be set by an app on your phone to fly preset patterns inside your home. It has a small camera capable of taking film and sending it to the cloud. It has a motion detector that will send the drone to a place in the home where it is detecting motion. And, it can respond to fly a preset path if the alarm on Ring goes off.

PACKAGE SNATCHERS AND BURGLARS BEWARE! Wish I had this when I still had horses in the barn. Even now, it might be interesting to find out what kind of activity goes on out there with rats, mice, stray cats and the occasional possum. Really, I wouldn't mind if it had night vision and I could fly it around the outside of the house and barn once in awhile after dark.

Something to add to my $5,000 wish list. A drone with night vision, a camera, programmable to an app on my phone.

Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Happy Birthday! Belatedly. I like your point of view *^*Bigsmile*^* ~Adrienne



© Copyright 2020 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/994355-Prompt-Prompts