*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995087-October-5-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#995087 added October 5, 2020 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
October 5, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

An image for the forum Prompt: "Cruising through galaxy WDC.com in cyberspace today I happened upon a star. The star is SusanFarmer .

Circling this star was five planets. One was
 In the Midst of Tumult  (E)
Choosing a stillness moment even as everything around us convulses
#2226845 by SusanFarmer



A specimen on the planet said "Choosing a stillness moment even as everything around us convulses."

Everything around us is definitely convulsing with riots, COVID-19, the election, and soon, the holidays. What do you do to calm the insanity?"

I believe the best way to calm the insanity is through faith and acceptance. By faith, I accept that everything is just as it is supposed to be. I don't fret and worry about every little thing that comes down the pike.

A signature for my blog "Hope you all had a super week and weekend and hope next week is a great one!

Prompt: October 5, 2020

Psalms 31:24

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart all ye that hope in the Lord.

A little hope and courage for the new week. Do you have the hope of the Lord in your heart?

Yes. I have the hope of God in my heart every day. Some days are more so than others, but I know that God has a purpose for my life and I am fulfilling that purpose.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: What is your favorite autumn comfort food."

My favorite comfort food any time of the year is ice cream. I can eat half-a-gallon of it at a time. It is a binge food for me, which is why I won't allow myself to buy it very often. Once I start eating it I don't know when to stop.


Blog City image small "Prompt: What do you think of the graphic depictions of violence in books, and is the threat or anticipation of violence in a story much more effective and frightening than any graphic depiction of it?"

The graphic depiction of violence is senseless.


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors


© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995087-October-5-2020