*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995180-October-6-2020
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#995180 added October 6, 2020 at 1:35pm
Restrictions: None
October 6, 2020
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Created by the talented A. E. Willcox at Flights of Fantasy Image ShoppeImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

An image for the forum My Internet has been down all day so I've basically been stuck in cyberspace. However, when the sensors came back up and I could detect a few things the first star I saw was (419)

There were several ports circling this star. One was


 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2220870 by Not Available.
by queenkissy

and the statement "One of our most basic human needs is to connect."

After today, I agree! What do you think?


I have been without Internet all day. I called repair and they said there were no outages in my area and suggested I unplug my modem, wait 60 seconds, and plug it back in. I did and still nothing. They were going to send me a new modem, which would have meant waiting for three days. Instead, I tried jiggling the cord on the one I have and viola! Apparently, the plug was not seated properly and was not connecting. I think my big foot had something to do with it as well because my modem sits under my desk in the most inconvenient place to get to! It taught me a valuable lesson though. I am lost without my computer and the Internet! I need that connection!

A signature for my blog Prompt: "Hello All,

Prompt: October 6, 2020

Romans 6:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Where would we be without Jesus Christ?"

I shudder to think of where I would be even today if it weren't for the love and grace of Jesus Christ. I was a hardcore drug addict and Jesus reached into the pits of hell and plucked me out. Of course, that hell was nothing like the real, eternal hell that those who do not accept Christ's salvation face. It was bad enough though. I would imagine that without Jesus I would now be in the real Hell!

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs "Prompt: Use these words in your entry: Clowns, cars, and candy."

I know people who are afraid of clowns, cars, and candy. I was never scared of any of the above, although candy should scare me. I am gaining entirely too much weight. I am officially at my highest weight ever.

Blog City image small "Prompt: “The past only comes back when the present runs so smoothly that it is like the sliding surface of a deep river,” said Virginia Woolf. Why do you think she used the river metaphor?"

I think she used the river metaphor because time is like a river. You can never touch the same water twice.




Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018Signature for nominees of the 2019 Quill AwardsA signature for those who sponsored the 2017 Quill AwardsSignature image for sponsors of the 2018 Quill AwardsSignature for use by 2019 Quill Awards sponsors

© Copyright 2020 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/995180-October-6-2020