*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996069-Frozen-Goat-Chunks---Theyre-a-Thing
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#996069 added October 17, 2020 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Frozen Goat Chunks - They're a Thing
We finally got our car back from the collision repair today. It was gone exactly a month. It was good to see it again. Don't get me wrong, the rental car was nice, but it is better to have your own wheels back. I was sure I would wreck the rental and then where would we be? Yikes....

I saw something in the freezer section of the meat section of the grocery today. Made me laugh. Sounded hilarious for some reason. "Frozen goat chunks." Now really. FROZEN GOAT CHUNKS. Ha. Think of the possibility of that. It's not as hilarious as dried chunks of goat - instant goat - add water and a billy goat appears. But where is the market for frozen goat chunks in Billings, Montana? And no, we did not buy that package of frozen goodness.

I am still on the sleep deprivation schedule as ordered by the sleep doctor to remedy my sleeping problems. The jury is still out on this experiment. I seem to be fine until about midnight. Then I have a heck of a time staying awake until 2 AM. I am now able to add 15 minutes to my total. So I can now go to bed at 1:45 AM. I keep adding 15 minutes each week until I get to midnight. Then hubby wakes me at 7 AM. No naps, no resting. Boy, I say this is tough. But I seem to be sleeping at night. So perhaps the craziness is working. *Sleeping*

I ran around the past few days passing out Southeast Montana promotional materials. I have posters about Covid-19, stickers and neck gaiters. All free, and all promoting how safe it is to be outdoors in our neck of the woods. So most people and businesses willingly take the freebies, no problem. Except the lady in the liquor store. She was a piece of work. "I can post this for a week." I say, "Fine, that's wonderful." She repeats, with a scowl "I can only post this for a week, it's my policy." *Devilish* I repeat, with a smile, "Fine. No problem." I start for the door. I don't care, actually, if she throws it in the garbage at this point. She gives me the evil stare. "Have a nice day!" I say as I walk out the door. I think she was having a really hard time, or needed a shot of something. But then I walked over to the hardware store and saw the hardware girl, my buddy, and then everything was just fine. She always makes me laugh. *Laugh*

A sign on the highway made me laugh. For Zoo Montana in Billings, they just got a sloth. *Sloth* Now Zoo Montana is small. A cool zoo that only has animals that naturally live at our latitude or above. So on the billboard, the sign is Zoo, with the sloth hanging from both Os, then Montana, so much fun. Under that: 'The sloth is here finally. He got here as fast as he could.' And a picture of it. So cute.

We roamed a little bit in Billings looking at the thrift stores for a desk. I need a desk for my work space. I currently have the laptop and all my writing information upstairs on a tray table. Not good. My hubby has a great big antique desk. I'm jealous. So I will wait and sometime one will arrive at the thrift store in town. I just have to be patient.

So everyone keep writing in OctoPrep. It's half over and NaNoWriMo will be here before you know it! It is due to snow here this weekend, so I know November is right around the corner.






Queen Norma Jean *Crown* presents a gift to you!

Because you may need a guard dog today



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.


Queen Norma Jean *Crown* presents a gift to you!

Because you may need a guard dog today



Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2020 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/996069-Frozen-Goat-Chunks---Theyre-a-Thing